Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Bird Book

After 2 months of work, I'm done with my first book!
If anyone wants to buy it, I will love you forever. Createspace made it easy and relatively affordable to do.

Here's the link to my estore on createspace:

https://www.createspace.com/3859915

I'll also have a page on Amazon, but it takes 5-7 business days for them to build.

Also, just as a disclaimer, it has to be around that price to sell in the distribution channels I wanted. Otherwise, I would've made it a lot cheaper.
I'll also have some copies in person by next week, if anyone in Rochester is interested.

P.s. of course as soon as I approve everything for print, I realize the cover bothers me. Please just ignore the bottom (even though I can't and it's driving me crazy).

No comments:

Post a Comment